Sunday, April 15, 2018

Don't Forget, It's the Last Naughty or Nice!


Midway through April already! And that means more than halfway through the very last challenge at Naughty or Nice. 😢 It's true, all good things must come to an end. For this final challenge, we are asking you to look through the previous 49 challenges, pick one of the themes, and make a project to share with us! For my mid-month reminder card, I went all the way back to Challenge 17: Seeing Stars. Can you believe none of the design team ventured into space for their cards? I decided I needed to fix that:


Yes, I decided to go nice, not naughty — but I wanted a card that told everyone who played along with us in the past four years (!) that they rock! And is it perhaps a bit naughty that anytime I use this Hero Arts set, I wish this sentiment was "You Rock(et)!"? (Maybe even, "You Rocket It!"...)
While I love seeing and making galaxy backgrounds, I'm also kinda liking this straight black cardstock sky. I used embossing paste with glitter to add the starry backdrop. 


I hope you will consider joining us for this 50th and final challenge at Naughty or Nice Challenges. We have a guest designer, Toni, and PRIZES!!! 

Supplies: white & black cardstock, Stampin' Up silver glimmer cardstock, Ranger silver foil cardstock, Hero Arts Rocket Thanks stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Memory Box Celestial Bodies & Winnie & Walter Katharine cutaway dies, Winnie & Walter Big Bang Sci-Fi Star stencil, Dreamweaver glossy white embossing paste, Stampin' Up dazzling diamonds glitter, Copic & Spectrum Noir markers, Glossy Accents, Spica silver glitter marker, foam tape, fun foam

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

this is so cute, so happy you ventured into space. love the background it's perfect for the theme. Sad though it's the last but all good things come to an end.

Chris Dring said...

This is totes adorbs! That starry background is perfect. (And now I want that stencil. sigh)