Saturday, October 14, 2017

For the Book Lover


Edna has gone all out for our new Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge, Z is for ZOMBIE! So why on earth did I reference books on my post title? Here's why:


A zombie librarian! This is officially what I want to be when I grow undead. I might even make a dent in my TBR pile if I have all the time in the world. And anyone who loses or damages their library book... snack time! 
This is a free digital image from the talented and funny Jessa Feig — I've linked to her freebies page, but be sure to check out the rest of her blog, too. (Not surprisingly, Jessa has worn the Queen of Snark crown with us in the past.) I printed my librarian and sentiment on bristol then coloured her with watercolour pencils. I don't like to not stamp at all, so I added the cobwebs along the top and bottom before die cutting my panel.  
I'm entering this into the current fall/Halloween challenge at CAS on Friday
You will love the range of zombie creations the sisters have come up with for the challenge, as well as our guest designer and current Queen of Snark Michelle! I've even pointed you to a selection of zombie images (🦄, anyone?), so why not join in the fun?


Supplies: black cardstock, Bienfang bristol, Useless Trinkets Edey the Zombie librarian digital stamps, Craft Smart cobweb stamp, Memento grey flannel ink, watercolour pencils, MFT wonky stitched rectangle die, clear sparkle Gelli Roll pen, Glossy Accents

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love this and how much does your card speak to me???! I'm going to come back as a Zombie librarian too and eat all the children who mistreat their books and the school library... bwah ha ha ha. Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute Zombie librarian, great job with the challenge. Thanks for the link to the images.

Michelle N. said...

The sisterhood is so creative-I love your Zombie librarian!

Donna said...

Love it! This is sooooooo you (in a super awesome cool zombie way)
Love Jessa's images!
Fab job sistah!

Chris Dring said...

The absolute PERFECT image for you!! Wow! This is all kinds of fun!

Majo said...

This guy cracks me up .... can't stop laughing! Great job, Sistah!