Thursday, April 13, 2017

Just Fur You... and MFT

I'm playing along with the My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge this week with, what else, a kitty card! Here's the sketch:



And my reasonably faithful take on it...



I coloured my boxed cat quite simply, concentrating mostly on his big grey patch. He's on a distress ink-sponged and water-splattered panel, which also qualifies this for Happy Little Stampers April CAS challenge to use blending on a card. For the diagonal element, some pawprint washi tape seemed just right. 
And thanks to a reminder from Lols, I can enter this in the current Wednesday Simon Says Stamp spring colour inspiration challenge! (Thank you!) 
If it's your celebration, enjoy this start to the Easter long weekend! 






Supplies: white & grey cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, MFT I Knead You stamps and die, Versafine onyx black & tumbled glass, broken china & shaded lilac distress inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, Spectrum Noir markers & clear glitter marker, MFT blueprints 24 dies, Queen&Co washi tape, pop-dot tape

SaveSave Pin It Now!

3 comments:

sandie said...

This is adorable, love the soft blending in the background. Thanks fir joining HLS

Barbara Godden said...

super cute and great use of the sketch.

Linda said...

Such a cute design. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge xx