Friday, December 16, 2016

Tag You're It Reminder!


Tags! This is a perfect time of year to make an extra tag or two, don't you think? And there is still time left to enter the current Tag You're It challenge, with this inspiration tag by Laurie Willison


For my challenge reminder tag, I wanted to use the same square format that Laurie used, as well as keeping to a clean and simple design. Here's mine:


I chose to use a large central image and a small sentiment, the reverse of what Laurie did. Since I don't have a square tag die, I used two stitched square die cuts and sandwiched a red circle between them. I added a baby snowflake to go with the main one, and punched a small hole through all the layers so I could add some silver cord. 

Supplies: white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, American Crafts silver glitter paper, STAMPlorations Holiday Artsy stamp, Stampin' Up real red ink, MFT stitched square, Sizzix/Tim Holtz mini paper snowflake & Spellbinders circle dies. snowflake punch, silver elastic cord

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

Wow, you have outdone yourself this year with your amazing tags!