Wednesday, April 1, 2015

In Bloom with Naughty or Nice!

And just like that, it's APRIL -- no fooling! Naughty or Nice Challenges is here to usher in a new month with a new challenge:


So far, the only thing in bloom at my house is a pot of daffodils I bought. So it was great to have an excuse to ink up some flower stamps. 


And yes, I went for the nice option over naughty. Never fear, though, you will find an excellent assortment of projects both naughty and nice on the NoN blog. For my card, I went back to the Stretch Your Stamps 2 online class, and was inspired by Yana Smakula's masked and kissed floral card. No stamp "kissing" here, but definitely a lot of masking. Not something I often choose to do; I need to be *encouraged* by a challenge or other inspiration. I do like the effect here, though. With all the Paper Smooches flowers used, I'm entering this in this week's Anything Goes SPARKS challenge. 
If you're still waiting for the flowers to bloom where you are (or even if you're not), why not create some of your own and join us? 
P.S. Please come back tomorrow, when I'm participating in an amazing blog hop! 


Supplies: mauve & Stampin' Up naturals white cardstock, Paper Smooches Botanicals 1 stamps, Versamark & Memento lulu lavender, lilac posies & grape jelly inks, pale gold pearl embossing powder, flower sequins, Creative Memories corner-rounding punch, pop-dot tape


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card! Looks like so far we all have our Nice boots on over at NON! Have a happy day, Jo x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet, feminine card :) It's beautiful!

Heather said...

Oooh, now you're speaking to my heart with the purples and pinks. Really like the masking. Perfect layout.

Jessi Fogan said...

These colours together just yell SPRING! And you know what, the only flowers around my house are made of paper :P

Larissa Heskett said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! What a FUN Design!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS Easter Sunday!! =)

Lisa Arana said...

lovely layering of stamps and colors. beautifully done. thank you so much for playing with the paper smooches sparks challenge.