Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Mickey!

I like Mickey Mouse. I like Winnie the Pooh, too, I just need more Pooh stamps. :P Some day I'll grow up, I'm sure. In the meantime...


I needed a couple of cards to send people that I owed letters, and thought this sentiment filled the bill. Normally, the quotation marks would annoy me, but in this case, I decided it just makes your mind hear the sentiment in Mickey's voice. And I'm okay with that.

Supplies: white, black & red cardstock, Disney (EK Success) Mickey stamps, Brilliance graphite black ink, clear embossing powder, EK SUccess 1" circle punch, dimensionals Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Wow, what a fabulous card design :)

Angela said...

Hooray for an appropriate use of quotes on a stamp :)

Love those little Mickey icons down the left side, too.

So...do you prefer classic or modern Pooh?

Emily Leiphart said...

This is the cutest! I think I prefer these Mickey icons to the full-Mickey. LOL

I would like to know the answer to Ang's question, too!

marilynprestonn said...

Sweet card Lindsey. I love Winnie and all his friends, and don't you know I'll be 50 soon, so yeah, maybe I have not grown up! YAY

Amanda said...

How I managed to not comment on this is beyond me. You will definitely have to visit to see the cool Mickey cuttlebug piece I picked up...think Christmas cards, Mickey and mistletoe!