Thursday, June 7, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 7


The end of the first week of The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge... so far I'm keeping up! I'm still not convinced that daily practice alone makes for better colouring; some days the colouring muse stays far away — from me, at least. ;) Today was an okay day, though. It's Natasha's turn to supply the raw material, and she chose some adorable puppies from Clearly Besotted. 


You may think of me as more of a cat person, but seriously, how cute is that pup? :) He's coloured with Copics and popped on a paper-pieced pillow... I thought he deserved one. As I need a get well card for a friend, this card is doing double duty along with my daily colouring practice! 

Supplies: white and PTI smoky shadow cardstock, Authentique be(you)tiful patterned paper Clearly Besotted Playful Pooches & Simon Says Stamp Pillow Talk stamps, Memento tuxedo black ink, Spellbinders oval & Winnie & Walter Katharine cutaway dies, foam tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I think you captured this images perfectly putting the puppy on a nice soft pillow!

Barbara Godden said...

I'm a cat person too but that pup is adorable, beautifully paper pieced pillow. Great card.