Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 19


Day 19 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge, and today it is my turn to supply the image for our group. I reached back into the archives for a Unity image — while I've used the other stamps in the set before, I decided it was time to try this one: 


I know not everyone would pick a red container for their yellow daisies, but I probably would in real life, and did so here as well. ;) I gave my watercolour markers a break and went for pencils instead, and they worked particularly well for the thin lines of some of the leaves and stems. I went with the yellow of the flowers for my framing panel, and stamped the sentiment in the same grey as the image. 
I'm adding this to the Wednesday Frame It challenge at Simon Says Stamp. 


Supplies: yellow cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Unity Tulips and Daisies stamps, Versafine smoky grey ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, watercolour pencils, Spellbinders circle dies, fun foam

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Your card is so pretty!!! LOVE your design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Barbara Godden said...

Love your read container for those daisies, good choice great colouring and I must dig out my pencils and give them some love. Fantastic design and card.