Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 12


While I'm quite sure you didn't notice, Day 11 was missing from here yesterday. Fear not, however; I posted my colouring on Instagram, but since it hasn't been made into a card yet, I didn't blog it. And now we're onto Day 12 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge! Today is Natasha's turn to provide the inspiration, and she sent the six of us a variety of Stamping Bella Uptown Girls. Yep, I'm colouring people again. Ugh. :P What's worse, the next two days are forecast to have more people! Ack. But I'm struggling through. Here's today's attempt: 



No skin shading except for a couple of dots of blush. A little shading on her dress. I used a glitter pen to add some sparkle to parts of her dress as well as the ribbons on the presents, and lots of Wink of Stella on the pink parts of the cake. A few sparkly sequins seemed necessary, too. 
Wish me luck over the next few days! I'm looking forward to next week, when I can watercolour again. 

Supplies: white & American Crafts textured blue cardstock, Stamping Bella Uptown Girls: Ava Loves to Celebrate & Clearly Besotted Say What? stamps, Memento tuxedo black ink, Copic markers, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen, Gelli Roll clear glitter pen, Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins, fun foam

SaveSaveSaveSave Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Jo x