Saturday, December 13, 2014

Just a Little Naughty

Looking for my Holiday Coffee Lovers
Blog Hop post? Click here.

Happy Saturday! It's time for a fabulously festive challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


Edna is so on trend in her ugly Christmas sweater. Luckily, we're not asking you to make something ugly -- we want you to make something NAUGHTY
I set myself an extra challenge... I started with this utterly sweet Christmas stamp:



How on earth could she be the basis for a naughty card? I started by adding some fishnet stockings to the outfit...



... and then paired her with a saucy sentiment:


I will admit, my card is rather tame compared to some of my Sisters' creations, so make sure to check the Snarky blog for some naughty inspiration. We also have our latest amazing Queen of Snark, Leslie, joining us as our guest designer. Then channel your naughty side and join in the fun! 

Supplies: white cardstock, Echo Park Christmas This & That patterned paper, Neat & Tangled Little Santa Girl stamp, Ranger archival jet black ink, Spectrum Noir markers, watercolour pencils, frosted lace Stickles, Creative Memories corner-rounder punch, pop-dot squares

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

That's MY sentiment you have on your card LOL. Awesome job, yes she is a sweet image even in the fishnet stockings.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I like the fishnets, that was good thinking! Now I am wondering where the gift could be...

Becca Cruger said...

Adorable and just the little bit naughty! Super cute!

Donna said...

Ha! I love that you added fishnet stockings! Totally ups the naughty factor! This is awesome sister!!

Michelle N. said...

This is cute-and an inside sentiment that is REALLY naughty could send a special someone right over the edge!

DonnaMundinger said...

She's precious and could lead to some pretty naughty imaginings. It's the sweet ones you have to watch out for. HeeHee! too cute! xxD

Karen Schroeder said...

I love how you changed her...the fishnet stockings are a hoot! Awesome sentiment too!

Heather said...

Great idea on the fishnet stockings. Love the look. And, it's not being naughty...just stating the facts ;-)

Jessi Fogan said...

Ooooh, subtly naughty! Even better! And omg, I don't think I would've ever thought to start with such a cute image. Tsk tsk, naughty Lindsey :)

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Jo x