How did I recycle? Let me count the ways...
- The bag itself originally held crafting goodies that I bought at The Rubber Stamp Store in St. Catharines. Wasn't it nice of them to give me a bag I could save and reuse?
- The snowflakes are punched from a card that a charity sent out... you know, the "here are some cards, please give us a donation" kind. I recycle them both by cutting out cute parts to incorporate into gift tags, and by using punches, as I did here.
- I had two narrow strips of silver pearl paper left over from trimming a sheet for a different project, so they became paper curls.
- The raffia and silver cord are "recycled" out of my Christmas wrapping stash.
- The snowflake background could almost count, too... my buddy Emily didn't want the stamp any more, so she recycled it on to me!
Please visit Crafty Creations Challenges to see what the rest of the DT has created, and to add your own project!
Supplies: kraft gift bag, white & blue cardstock, DCWV Christmas Collection patterned paper, silver pearl paper, Brilliance moonlight white ink, tumbled glass & broken china distress inks, Ranger snowflake embossing tinsel, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Prismacolor pencils, gel pens, Icicle Stickles, raffia, silver cord Pin It Now!