Thursday, November 9, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 9


Day 9 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags already! Today Tracey has Paper Sweeties as her guest. 



Living under a rock as I obviously do, 😉 I'm not overly familiar with Paper Sweeties... luckily there is lots to inspire today from the design team. I chose Lori Turner's cute tag as my starting point. 



That big mitten is so cute! I don't have any big mitts like that, but I do have a couple of different smaller mitten stamps. What to do but make two tags? 


Interestingly, the way my tags worked out, I used mittens and sentiments from two different companies' sets, but switched around the sentiments. This first one uses dark grey patterned paper, while my second uses dark grey cardstock: 


Be sure to check Tracey's blog for all the different ways you can participate! Who knows, you may even win a prize as well as enjoying everyone's creativity. ;) 

Supplies: white & Papertrey Ink smoky shadow cardstock, Studio Calico Magical patterned paper, Simon Says Stamp Big Holiday Wishes & Unity stamps, Versamark, Versafine onyx black, Memento Luxe love letter & Colorbox cranberry inks, holographic, Ranger clear & Hero Arts white embossing powders, Paper Smooches stitched tag die, May Arts & scrap ribbon, foam tape

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great tags, I missed these some how, at least you are keeping up and I'm 3 behind I will catch up over the weekend. Great improvisation on the mittens, I have small mittens similar maybe I should case yours lol.

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmmm, note to self: mittens look great on tags! These are lovely, Jo x

Nora Noll said...

You totally ROCKED this challenge!! I LOVE your mittens!!

Lindsey said...

Big, little, stamped, or die cut these mittens make super cute tags.