Saturday, November 25, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 25


It's Day 25 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! 
25. 25. You know what that means, right? One more month. ONE MONTH. 
Anyway. Today Tracey welcomes Pink & Main as her guest! 


I have two tags today.


I made each tag a different way, but in the end, they look quite similar. My reindeer tag first:



I wanted to see if I could successfully watercolour this as a one-layer tag. First step was to stencil some snowflakes before colouring the sky with Twinkling H2Os. The snow also got some shimmer, as well. Once that was dry, I coloured Rudolph with Zig markers. Once everything was dry, I added some Nuvo drops to his cuffs and hatband. 
Next up, a penguin! 


For this tag, I was happy to use a die cut over the tag base. I lightly sponged some distress ink for the sky, before popping my coloured penguin on top. I decided he needed snow just like Rudolph, but this time used some Nuvo drops. I thought the tassel and braided twine went well with his hat. 
I had a supervisor while I was photographing my tags... 


😂

You might think Day 25 would be the final Day of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, but no! We have a bonus day tomorrow! Hope to see you again then.

Supplies: (reindeer) Strathmore watercolour paper, Pink & Main Oh Deer stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, twinkling H2Os, Zig markers, Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, Dreamweavers glossy white embossing paste, MFT pierced tag die, Nuvo pure white crystal drops, Hemptique cord, white raffia; (penguin) Strathmore watercolour paper, Pink & Main Oh Deer stamps & die, Versafine onyx black & tumbled glass distress inks, Zig markers, Nuvo white blizzard glitter drops, Hemptique silver & red baker's twine, foam tape

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Isabel Z said...

These are TOO cute.

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable tags, of course besides cats I Love penguins (and snowmen and reindeer and mice and bunnies) I have a couple of nuvo drops but haven't control over them yet. Nice job on the braided tassel too.

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute! Love the little penquin!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Really adorable images and fun clean tags.

Danielle Vincent said...

These are both so sweet and CUTE! LOVE the braided twine on the penguin tag. I giggled out loud at your supervisor!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute tag. Was going to say I'd
miss visiting with the tags, but
I'll be back tomorrow.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa Doyle said...

These are both just sweet Lindsey. I don't have any Twinning H2o's yet but my sister's do and they love them. Actually, I don't have any Nuevo drops yet either??? Time to rectify that! LOL Great tags and I have enjoyed seeing ALL of your tags! TFS!

Nora Noll said...

These are so cute!! I LOVE that you used Twinkling H2O's as your background. I need to dig mine out!! Those little images look divine with your coloring!!

Iris said...

So cute - love the critters and the colors.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh my gosh - I love that reindeer - such a cute image! Thank you for the beautiful holiday inspiration!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable tags!!! I loved so much what you created along these beautiful 25 days!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, Lindsey...it's really been a treat visiting your blog each day and seeing all your sweet tags. I'm so grateful for all the inspiration and talent you've shared. I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very cute tags.

Nancy R. said...

Such cute little images, and you showcased them perfectly on your sweet tags!

Beverly S. said...

Cute tags...so much that they were my inspiration in making my flamingo tag for day 25. :) Thanks for "inspiring" me. ;)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's an adorable duo of tags !
margessw@icloud.com

Migdalia said...

SUPER cute tags!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sandy said...

More cute tags -- you've made some great ones this year.

Unknown said...

Perfect tag!