Saturday, November 11, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 11

Saturday! The weekend and Day 11 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Today Studio Katia is our sponsor! 


Studio Katia is a relatively new kid on the block, company-wise, so I don't have any of their holiday stamps yet. I found a way to make do. 😉


This is Kobi the birthday bear, repurposed as a polar bear. His presents were easy to make look Christmas-y in red and green. For the background, I used some light blue Twinkling H2Os to add a sparkly sky, leaving the bottom uncoloured for the snow. The Merry Christmas label ties everything together. 
The Studio Katia design team has some terrific inspiration for you today! Comment on their posts, make some tags yourself, and you might just win one of the sponsors' prizes as well! 
(I'm back in a few hours with the latest Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge!) 



Supplies: Strathmore watercolour paper, Elle's Studio Little Snippets Noël labels Studio Katia Kobi the Birthday bear stamps & dies, Versafine onyx black ink, Zig markers, Twinkling H2Os, Studio Katia Dotted Patterns Set 1 die, small hole punch, scrap ribbon, foam tape 

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!!! How come we have a lot of the same type of images? I could do this tag!!! Would it look odd if I just cased yours?

Dotty Jo said...

Oh dear, have you just introduced me to a new stamp obsession???? This is adorable, Jo x

Isabel Z said...

I absolutely adore this; it's too cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute. Kobi works well as a polar bear.

Sue D said...

Kobi is cute as a polar bear.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Lindsey. Thanks again for sharing your talents with us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Beverly S. said...

Ohhh, I love that bear image on your tag. It just says "HAPPY Holidays!" :) Good job on this one!!!!

Sue W. said...

Super cute tag! Love how you adapted you stamps to make it holiday themed.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! It's so sweet!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Lindsey, how precious!

Mary Holshouser said...

Sweet tag.
thanks for sharing.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your tag is really adorable !!

Unknown said...

Cute bear, love your tag

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness. He is adorable. Your tag is adorable!

Iris said...

Love that little bear.

Angela Walters said...

I love your little polar bear! I actually like this bear in white more than when I've seen him colored in brown! He's such a cutie!