Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy Naughty or Nice New Year!


Here's wishing you a happy and healthy 2017! A new year, a new month, and a new Naughty or Nice Challenge, of course! 


We're calling it Ready, Steady, Go — show us your New Year's card, or new anything, really. I'm still waiting on my after-Christmas purchases to arrive, 😉 so here I am with a celebratory New Year card: 


Champagne glasses and shine, what else is needed? With the aid of my MISTI, I was able to  stamp my two champagne glasses, complete with bubbles, side by side. They and the sentiment are embossed in silver. I also spritzed the black base with shimmer mist, both for sparkle and just maybe because I forgot to prep it before I used my embossing powder. 🙄
New year, new supplies... new your choice! Hope you will join us. 

Supplies: Stampin' Up real red & basic black cardstock, Simon Says Stamp Cheers stamps, Versamark, Ranger silver embossing powder, Tsukineko sparkle sheer shimmer spray

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jen W. said...

Happy New Year! Lots of sparkle = definitely celebratory!

Lynne in NI said...

Love those bubbles Lindsey! Happy New Year!

Dotty Jo said...

Hope those new goodies arrive soon! Love your card; nothing says New Year like some bubbly champagne, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, love the sparkle of the glasses. awesome job.