Sunday, January 15, 2017

A *New* Naughty or Nice Reminder!


The "Ready, Steady, GO" challenge continues at Naughty or Nice Challenges! We are looking for anything new, whether that's a new year, new stamps, new technique... you get the idea. I broke out some new stamps and dies for my reminder card. 



I LOVE these penguins! And truth be told, I did use one for a tag in November... but I used a friend's set. Now I have my own! I also used new dies from Winnie and Walter that very slowly hitchhiked their way from their warehouse after a Black Friday sale. 
I wanted my design clean and graphic, so instead of defined hills, I went with a straight diagonal for my slope. I did feel the need to add a bit of shadow under my snowboarder dude. He's coloured with Zig markers. 
I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Winter Birthday. 
The current challenge continues until January 25th, and we would love you to join us! 


Supplies: white & blue cardstock, Bienfang vellum bristol, MFT Chill Wishes stamp & die, MFT black licorice ink, Zig clean colour real brush markers, watercolour pencil, Winnie & Walter Katharine dies, fun foam

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jen W. said...

These little guys crack me up. That's pretty much the expression I'd have on my face if I was in his position. :D Gorgeous shading. You rock those Zigs. :)

Dotty Jo said...

This is brilliant, Lindsey - just look at the expression on his face! Jo x

Tracey McNeely said...

Lindsey this is so cute, excellent ZIGGING! I love this little winter penguin. Need to get mine out to play.

Chris Dring said...

OMG! This penguin snowboarder looks like he's scared to death! LOL! Awesome CAS card, and excellent coloring skillz!

Barbara Godden said...

He sure does look petrified. Awesome colouring and fabulous card.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww I LOVE your fab penguin, he looks like he's worrying about how he's gonna stop!

Teresa Kline said...

hi lindsey! fun CAS card, this is adorable! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*