Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thanks? Yes. Spring? I Wish.

This week the Paper Players has a double challenge of a thank you card with a spring theme. Since I needed a thank you card anyway...



To me, green means spring. And green also complements a calico's colours so nicely, don't you think? I don't even like to think how long I've had this cute set, so if I wasn't on the design team I'd be totally entering this in the current Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers unused challenge. Which is open till tomorrow, I'll just mention. ;)


Supplies: white & Bazzill green cardstock, My Mind's Eye Life of the Party Fly a Kite patterned paper, Simon Says Stamp Dreaming of You stamps, Memento tuxedo black & bamboo shoot inks, watercolour pencils, My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas enamel dots, pop-dot tape 

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Beautiful card Linds. Love how you did it in all green so well. Perfect!!

stampwithsandy said...

Aww, you had me with that cute, sleepy kitty, Lindsey! Love how you've colored him and the paper pieced pillow. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Chris Dring said...

Lindsey, your card is soooo cute! Love how you colored that kittie! Fabulous CAS card!

Heather said...

I wish I could see some green grass around here. Everything is still brown. Love the colors ... and especiallythe cat :-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awww! I'm a fan of green so I had to check this card out. I love how you colored kitty.

Jen W. said...

I have this set but the only thing I've used from it is the pillow! I'm nervous about trying to colour the cat and dog but now that I've seen yours maybe I'll be brave enough to try. The kitty looks so awesome!

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG, that cat is simply precious!! Love the stripes. And the enamel dots leading to the thought bubble? Genius :) (Now a cat thinking thank you on the other hand....well, it's a card. You can play with reality!)