Sunday, October 6, 2013

Let's Chill

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge ends tonight, and I have a second card to enter! 


I have had the snowman from Freezy Fellas and the trees from Warm Hearts inked and cut out for ages, but for some reason hadn't used them. So I brought them both out today and started to play. I even managed to incorporate a third set, Swanky Snowdudes, with the sentiment. I grabbed my Echo Park Holly Jolly paper pad -- it may be old, but I continue to love its bright colours and cute designs. Once I picked the two papers, I matched the sky colour with a distress marker for the trees. The twine just happened to coordinate quite nicely as well. I coloured the heart red and covered it with red glitter glue. I think this would be a fun card to send to a bff with its sentiment!
Hope you're enjoying the end of your weekend!


Supplies: white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, Echo Park Holly Jolly patterned paper, Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas, Swanky Snowdudes and Warm Hearts stamps, Memories black & Stampin' Up real red inks, Ranger distress markers, Twinery Caribbean twine, pinking shears, black Enamel Accents, Studio G red glitter glue, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous scene, patterns and coloring. fabulous card period! love these deeper colors :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Super cute and colourful, Linds! I've always loved that happy snowman flinging his arms in the air! LOL

Wida said...

this card takes so much time to make, I think that is why I am CAS! HA! I love it, it's a great color scheme and your coloring is fabulous! thanks for playing PSS!

Jessi Fogan said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I love it! His widdle scarf! The glittery heart! I totally love it :) Those colours are fabulous together..I think it might be my fave combo for Christmas cards this year.

Chris Dring said...

Snowman card perfection Lindsey! Love the colors, the patterns, the design, everything!

Did you notice you were a featured player for last week's PS Sparks challenge? Woo Hoo!

Wendy ten Hove said...

I really, really like this card! That snowman and the trees are so lovely and the papers you chose to go with the card are absolutely perfect!! Super!!
Hugs, wendy