Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Day, Another Bunny

Have you guessed? For me, Easter cards and bunnies are synonymous.


This one features the big-head bunny from Stampin' Up's Animal Crackers set. I feel little need to colour him in, except for that teeny carrot he's clutching -- it just calls out to be orange! Which then leads to other orange elements, of which I have very few. I don't really do orange. Fortunately, I had this orange square saved from a mini-card I received. When I checked my twine colours, the yellow was a little too, well, yellow, while the orange was a little too dark. So I used them both! I figure they cancel each other out and match just fine.
Another card for the Crafty Creations bunny challenge.

Supplies: white & orange cardstock, Stampin' Up Animal Crackers bunny, Versafine onyx black & Colorbox orange inks, Sharpie, Twinery lemondrop and mandarin twine, dimensionals Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Meg said...

Keep those cute bunnies coming, Linds! And the twines look great together in the pic!!

Angela said...

Another bunny -- hooray! Plus, this is one of my favorites from that set -- looks least likely to have an unfortunate head eruption ;)
Love your double twine!

sunghee said...

eek~! another cute one!

Saskia said...

So cute! Lovely to see your bunny-card at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

marilynprestonn said...

What a darling bunny Lindsey! Love the soft look the little baker's twine gives. Thank you for playing Crafty Creations Challenge. I'm especially glad you did. :)Peggy

Hope to see you again my dear.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fantastic, Linds! I love that you left the bunny uncoloured. The orange mat (ticket-notched!) and the combination of twine is AWESOME. I love that idea!

~Tammy~ said...

The bunny is great the way he is and your card is just adorable!! Love the twine wrapped around your focal point especially in the different colors!

Janna Werner said...

Loev ur bunny cards, Lindsey!! Will show them to my real life bunnies Pauli and Lilly :-)