Monday, December 6, 2010

Mittens

I recently received the Unity October 2010 Kit of the Month, which I picked up during one of their recent sales. (Thank you, Unity!) These mittens are so far one of my favourites from the set:


I paper-pieced the mittens using a scrap of patterned paper, added a few Stickles to the heart at the top of the image, and kept everything else pretty simple. Which is generally how I like to keep my cards.

Supples: white & blue cs, DCWV Chriestmas Stack dp, Unity October KOTM, Brilliance graphite black & Colorbox royal inks, clear ep, tiara Stickles
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Angela said...

What sweet little mittens! I needed extra-warm ones myself today -- soooo windy! What an appropriate card for the weather.

Emily Leiphart said...

You rocked that pairing!! The paper piecing is perfect.

Karin said...

I have a 'thing' for winter mittens and these are way cute! Love the CAS look with just the patterned paper on the mittens!

Meg said...

Man, I knew I should have gotten this set when it was on sale! I love your paper piecing!