Pages

▼

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Flashback Fridays: Paper-Piecing

Nothing wrong with playing with Flashback Fridays on a Sunday, I'm sure! My stamping buddy Jen is providing the challenge inspiration this week, and it's a fun one: revisit your first paper-piecing project. Mine is from my fourth-ever blog post:



And you know, other than maybe stamping the mittens in blue instead of black, I'd happily make this card now. ☺My original post is here with all the details.
Thanks, Jen, for a fun look back! 

12 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love the simplicity of this card...and I LOVE the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and beautifully balanced. I don't know what it's like down your way but we might be putting our mitts away this week; spring seems to have sprung.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I think this is simply darling! Awesome paper piecing! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment :) I was happy with my card from this round of FF too - usually I cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. how I love your paper-piecing!! Perfect choice of stamp and colors, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay so glad you played!! :) Love those sweet little mittens ad the perfect CAS layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card this is! Love the soft and warm mittens!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mittens are adorable! Great clean looking card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still love this even though we can put away our mitts now. Knock on wood! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful! I love those beautiful blue paper pieced mittens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card, Lindsey!! The blue mittens are so sweet. It's always nice to revisit our prev creations. So glad the weather is warming up where you are. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey -- I remember this one! The mittens are still cute, even if (as others have noted) the thought of mittens now makes me kinda sweaty. No complaints here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!