Thursday, December 13, 2018

It's a Tag!


Every once in a while, I like to break out of my usual clean and simple style of cardmaking. Often when I do, I turn to my Graphic 45 supplies, as they tend to lend themselves to more elaborate creations. (Mine still stay pretty CAS compared to some...) I got all collage-y and made a tag for G45's December challenge: 


It should come as no surprise that one of my favourite G45 collections is A Christmas Carol. Some day I'll run out of it and be sad, but for today I played around with different papers and images until I had a tag I liked. I like how the small journalling card has room for the recipient's name on the front. Of course I will select that recipient carefully, as it needs to be someone who also appreciates Dickens. ;) 
I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp's Warm Winter Wishes Monday challenge.


Supplies: manila tag base, Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol patterned paper, May Arts ribbon & twine, foam tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Hey, who are you and what did you do with Lindsey?!!

Seriously, this tag is all kinds of amazing! Love the collage-iness of this!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.