Sunday, June 3, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 3


Day three of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge, and I'm still keeping up! ;) For today, Tracey stamped and embossed some pretty floral images from Neat & Tangled for the group of us to use. Here's where I went with them: 


I wasn't sure how many of the images I wanted to use, so coloured them all. In the end I only used the two large flower sprays, and so had bonus *staging* items to use! :P The off-white of the bristol Tracey used is pretty much an exact match for my mixed media paper, so I used that for my main panel. I used my newest watercolour powder, spring green, to add a little colour to the background. Obviously, most of the green pigments stayed in the container, but the blues and yellows still worked for me. Tracey also supplied us with a sentiment white-embossed on black cardstock, but it just didn't balance the flowers as well as this die cut sentiment I had in my stash. 

Supplies: black & American Crafts textured bright green cardstock, bristol, Strathmore mixed media paper, Neat & Tangled Friendly Florals stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Essentials by Ellen Be-you-tiful & Winnie & Walter Katharine cutaway dies, Copic markers, Magenta Nuance spring green watercolour powder, Nuvo sea breeze jewel drops, fun foam

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

super cute card, great image to use too. I would like to try this challenge but working on the ICAD 2018 and you are keeping up with your challenge much better than me.

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card! Jo x