Friday, June 29, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 29


It's the penultimate day of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge, and it's my turn to share the image to colour! You have to feel for my #30dayfriends, since I picked stuff that I thought would challenge me, too, so they're stuck with my choices. :P Here's what I did with today's selection: 


I thought this was a great image for the second-last day, as it doesn't ask for hours of colouring. I'm not thrilled with my reading girl's hair, but found the small size extra-challenging. After colouring, I added some shimmer to the large balloon and hearts with a Wink of Stella marker, and some dimension to the background balloons with some Nuvo Drops. I picked my patterned paper mostly because it looked a little bit bookish. :D 
I'm going to add this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge. 

Supplies: white & black cardstock, Prima Introspection patterned paper, Pinkfresh Studio Late Nights stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Copic markers, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush marker, sea breeze Tonic Nuvo jewel drops

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Such a darling card, Lindsey! The scene is so precious and I love how you added mat papers. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge