Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 27

My second post today!
For Muse: ChristmasVisions,
please click here.


For Day 27 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge, Tasha sent us some beautiful butterflies to colour! 


I wanted jewel-like tones for my butterfly so even though it meant fussy-cutting it, I used the silver pearl-embossed butterfly on watercolour paper with Twinkling H2Os, instead of the die cut cardstock ones. After I painted him, I had to figure out what to do with him. When in doubt, ink smoosh (or in this case, paint smoosh, I guess) with the same colours for the background. 

Supplies: American Crafts textured purple cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Altenew Bejewelled Lady stamp & die, Memory Box birthday sentiment stamp, Versamark & Brilliance Starlite black inks, Ranger clear & silver pearl embossing powder, Twinkling H2Os, MFT diagonal stitched rectangle die, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, foam tape

Pin It Now!

No comments: