Monday, June 25, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 25


This begins the final week of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge! When I opened Blogger to start my post, I was half expecting it would automatically fill itself out. ;) Today Tracey has supplied us with pretty florals to colour. I went out of my usual colour zones and came up with this:


Is there such a thing as mixed medium? :P I used Twinkling H2Os to colour the blossoms themselves, so their centres have a pretty shimmer. The leaves and stem are done with a Zig green marker, while the anthers are painted with a gold colour spray. See that annoying white strip at the top right? It's the back of the card peeking up, so I either scored or cut my card base a wee bit off. Fortunately it only really shows when I lie it down and photograph it. :D 


It's not often I colour an image first, then manage to find such perfect matches in cardstock, sequins and twine, so used them all. 

Supplies: white, orange & Bazzill textured green cardstock, Ranger/Tim Holtz watercolour paper, Clearly Besotted Fresh Flowers stamp & die, Savvy Stamps birthday sentiment stamp, Versafine onyx black ink, orange peel Twinkling H2Os, Zig markers, Art Anthology Timeless colour spray, PTI woodgrain texture plate, Hemptique twine, Neat & Tangled green satin sequins, MFT blueprints 24 sentiment die, fun foam

Pin It Now!

No comments: