Sunday, June 17, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 17


Day 17 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge! Also Father's Day, which somehow translated into me spending much of the day in the kitchen. 🤔 Nothing wrong with a little evening colouring, just makes the photography harder. Tasha supplied us with a beautiful floral image for today. 


Watercolours, oh how I've missed you! Tasha was nice enough to send us a choice, stamping this on different papers for either marker or watercolour use. (I think pencils would be possible, too.) While I'm sure daily practice with my Copics is good for me, I jumped on the chance to use my Twinkling H2Os and my Zig markers. I love using this shade of Twinkling H2Os (pearl blue) for glass jars as it gives a lovely opalescent look, plus a little shimmer. For the flowers I had every intention of colouring the centres purple and adding blue around them, but after adding the purple to all the flower centres then adding water, I had this lovely colouring and decided not to mess with it. I also chose not to add a sentiment, but to let the image stand on its own. 
Impressive photo staging too, don't you think? 😂😂😂 

Supplies: green & Bazzill marshmallow cardstock, Bristol, Friendship Jar Summer Fillers stamps, Versamark ink,  Wow clear embossing powder, Twinkling H2Os, Zig markers, MFT Blueprints 24 stitched rectangle die

SaveSave Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured. I like the twinkling H20 for the vase/jar. (must try that) Super card.