Friday, March 2, 2018

Paper Players Encore


I used this Paper Players sketch for a card yesterday, and I liked it so much, I am using it again, this time for a thank you card! 


Apologies for the imperfect picture — I decided to make a set of thank you cards for a friend, and delivered them right after photographing before checking them. Part of it is all the shiny silver embossing! I actually watercoloured this panel a long time ago, I think for a Daily Marker monthly colouring challenge. After hauling it out, I added the sentiment, found pink cardstock that matched perfectly, then mounted it on a grey card base. Oh, and added the twine, too. 
I'm also linking this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.


Supplies: Stampin' Up pink pirouette & smoky slate cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, Neat & Tangled Gardenia Blooms Journalling Card & (?) thank you stamps, Versamark ink, silver embossing powder, Zig watercolour markers, Divine Twine, foam tape 

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Lindsey. Such lovely colours, Jo x

Nance Leedy said...

Such lovely colors and beautiful watercoloring! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lindsey, the silver embossed flowers are beautiful and the layout and simple design are perfect, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Michelle said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love the soft colors! Might have to try this! TFS!