Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Winter Wonderland...

... not yet in my backyard, thank goodness. ;) But the November challenge at Naughty or Nice Challenges is Walking in a Winter Wonderland


We want you to create a wintry scene, with or without a boozing snowman. It could even be a warm and cozy indoor scene. This theme may not obviously lend itself to naughty, but I did my best...


I always like when I can incorporate one of Danielle Lounds' (our amazing graphics creator) stamps into a Naughty or Nice card. As I looked through my Christmas stamps deciding what to use, I realized Danielle had drawn some ready-made scenes for me! I thought the fox worked perfectly with this sentiment. Reputed to be sly, this one seems ready to sneak off into the trees, mischief managed. ;) While I did ponder a few different embellishment ideas, I really liked the clean look of this as it is, so left it alone other than adding some sparkle to the falling snow. 
The Troublemakers would love to see your version of a winter scene! You have until November 25th to join us. 

P.S. The 25 Days of Christmas Tags event starts today, and I'm on the design team! My Day 1 post can be found here

Supplies: cream & green cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Taylored Expressions Ready, Set, Snow & Technique Tuesday Dear Santa stamps, Versafine smoky grey ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Zig watercolour markers, MFT stitched square die, Nuvo white blizzard glitter drops

SaveSave Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oh my, I didn't know this was one of Danielle's designs - I love it even more now that I know! This is simply gorgeous, I love his expression and that sentiment is d'ah bomb! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Love that little foxy scene, he/she is adorable. good try with the naughty.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such.a lovely card !