Saturday, November 4, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 4


It's Day 4 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! Like yesterday, I decided to be inspired by a tag... today we have the design team of today's sponsor, Reverse Confetti. 


The fun colours, happy snowman, holly accents and double tag of Tricia Barber especially caught my eye today. Purple!



Here's mine: 


To start, I decided to see if embossing paste works when stencilled on vellum. Verdict: yes! Just as Tricia did, I added glitter on top of the paste. While letting that dry, I stamped, embossed and coloured my snowman. Then, amazingly, I found cardstock, twine, and even jingle bells to match! Things went so well I have to worry that it will all go wrong tomorrow. :P I'm going to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Christmas Gift Tags.
Remember, to be eligible for any of the amazing prizes available, you can make your own tags, comment on the tags in the daily post, or both! 



Supplies: white, teal & purple cardstock, vellum, Penny Black Christmas Giving stamp, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Copic & Spectrum Noir markers, Papertrey Ink tag sale #2 & Lil Inkers holly jolly dies, Memory Box winter tiny snowflakes stencil, Dreamweavers glossy white embossing paste, Martha Stewart coarse crystal glitter, Hemptique twine, dollar store jingle bells

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! I tried to come up with a tag today, but was rather dazzled by all the possibilities, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super tag great use of the inspiration tag, love the colours. got two done tonight blogging in the a.m.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a fun tag !

Mandy said...

Gorgeous gift tag Lindsey! The little snowman is super cute and I love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lindsey said...

So fun! Love these colors, too.