Sunday, November 19, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 19


It's Day 19 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event... we're into the home stretch now! Today's special guest is Technique Tuesday



I started with an easy tag using an older, versatile sentiment set:


I use this set all the time for inside sentiments on Christmas cards, but it was nice to give it a chance in the spotlight. The little holly leaves are also in the set, and I coloured three small pearls to go with the sentiment. If you have a good imagination and squint, you'll notice the sentiment is (ever so slightly) stamped in an ombré ink.
Next, I grabbed my newest Technique Tuesday set!


I am always looking for *perfect* Santa stamps, and this face is pretty darn good. See the tag he's on? I won it from Technique Tuesday the first year I played in Tracey's challenge! I cut a second one and repeatedly stamped the Ho Ho Ho sentiment. 
If you know this stamp set at all, and if you know me at all, you know I had to make another tag...


Same tag die, this time on red cardstock. Quick and easy to make. This may end up on a card, as if you put it on a gift, obviously there's no need of negotiation, is there? 😉
I should remind you of all the great sponsors Tracey has lined up for her tag extravaganza... commenting on designers' blogs, as well as being inspired to make tags of your own, puts you in the running to win a great prize! 


Supplies: (merry little Christmas) white cardstock, Technique Tuesday Jingle All the Way stamps, Hero Arts light to royal red ombré & Brilliance pearlescent thyme inks, CUTplorations manila tag die, red Copic marker, Recollections half pearls, Offray ribbon; (Santa) white & Neenah desert storm cardstock, Technique Tuesday Dear Santa stamps, Versafine onyx black & Stampin' Up real red inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, Copc markers, watercolour pencils, Technique Tuesday This Is die, Hemptique cord, silver elastic cord, $ store jingle bells, foam tape; (Dear Santa) red cardstock, Technique Tuesday Dear Santa stamps, Versamark & Versafine onyx black inks, Hero Arts white & sparkle embossing powders, Technique Tuesday This Is tag die, white sequins, Nuvo gloss simply white crystal drops, Hemptique baker's twine

Pin It Now!

17 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are great, Lindsey, I wish I could get TT stamps over here in the UK as i really like the designs, Jo x

Teresa Doyle said...

Wow these are fantastic tags Lindsey. I especially like the Santa face tag, just sweet.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these, Lindsey! ♥♥♥

BeverlyBL said...

Wonderful tags. I especially love the “merry little Christmas” one.

BeverlyBL said...

So it the “merry little Christmas” stamp older AND retired? Thanks.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the picture of Santa.
Cute tags.
thanks for sharing.

Iris said...

So cute and colorful.

Nancy R. said...

Three great tags! Love the 'negotiation' sentiment, it's so fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

Cute tags again today, Lindsey. It was good to see Santa make an appearance. Thanks for sharing and inspiring once again.
Karen Letchworth

Sue D said...

Cute Christmas tags.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful set of tags! Love their colors!!!

Sue W. said...

Love your sweet and simple tags, Lindsey! Classics 🙂

Beverly S. said...

I enjoy seeing your tags. I have always loved the saying "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" so that tag is my favorite! BUT they are ALL adorable!

Unknown said...

All of your tags are so great. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite but the "Is it too late to negotiate" one made me literally laugh out loud. Thank you for all your inspiration!!

Chris Dring said...

Mind blown. Awesome tags!

Unknown said...

Cute tag! :D

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a perfect set of Christmas tags !
margessw@icloud.com