Wednesday, September 20, 2017

More Hedgehogs for Day 20!


Day 20 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge, and today I've got another hedgehog card. I think hedgehogs are adorable (at least in stamp form, I've only met one once) and can't think why I don't have any hedgehog stamps of my own. So I'm grateful that Angela sent a couple of different versions. For today, I coloured just one from the images that Ang sent, so I'll have more to play with some other time. ;) 


I used distress markers to watercolour this time around — a few are starting to dry out, and I likely won't bother to replace them now that I have Zigs, but I do like them for colouring sometimes. I also couldn't resist giving my hedgie a little bit of a pink belly to go with his rosy cheeks. With the stump and wooden sign, I chose to keep to the theme with some patterned paper and wood veneers. 

Supplies: white & black cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic patterned paper, MFT Happy Hedgehogs, Hero Arts black dye ink, distress markers, MFT blueprints 24 dies, Studio Calico wood heart veneers, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

No comments: