Thursday, September 28, 2017

Merry Colouring


Day 28! And while I'm later than I'd like to be, I do have something coloured for Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge. It was a day spent mostly out of the house, but I took the time to make a tag for the Christmas stash: 


I watercoloured this whimsical evergreen, then added snow marker for some fun texture and dimension. That's kind of like colouring too, since my snow marker tends to burp — I usually just let it belch a puddle onto a scrap of paper then paint it on where I want it. I cut the tag from patterned paper as well as cardstock, then added a snowy slope and a sentiment. I even found ribbon and twine to match my tree. 

Supplies: white cardstock, Fabriano watercolour paper, Doodlebug Design Frosty Friends patterned paper, Essentials by Ellen Tree Farm & Tis the Season stamps, Versafine onyx black & Ranger lily pad inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, Zig markers, Marvy Uchida snow marker, Winnie & Walter Katharine dies, May Arts ribbon, Twinery twine, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

This is so cute love the tree and the design, you are on the home stretch now. keep it up!!!