Tuesday, August 1, 2017

On the Move at Naughty or Nice!

It's August! And where I live, July felt more like, um, April most days, so here's hoping for some lazy later summer days. August means vacation time for lots of people, so with that in mind, Naughty or Nice introduces its latest challenge: On the Move


Travel, moving, transitioning to something new... all these are possibilities. We've added an optional colour challenge, too — and for me, these colours are definitely challenging! With some liberal interpretation, I managed to incorporate them in my card:



The world map implies travel, while the sentiment makes this a good card for an engagement or marriage, so I've got the theme covered as well as (sort of) the colours. I suppose if I wanted this to lean more to the *naughty* side, it would make a fine just-divorced card, too. ;) 
The Troublemakers have many other travel-themed creations to inspire you! You have until August 25th to join us. 

Supplies: Stampin' Up very vanilla & Bazzill Basics textured olive cardstock, October Afternoon Boarding Pass patterned paper, Unity Direction of Your Heart stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Spellbinders circle dies 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I really like this card, Lindsey - who knew how pretty a map could be! Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Love your map Lindsey, great sentiment too!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card, very different too. great sentiment