Thursday, June 15, 2017

Reminder: Anything Goes with Bugaboo!

The middle of the month 😱 is a good time to remind everyone that the June challenge at Naughty or Nice, ANYTHING GOES, continues for another 10 days! Even better, we have prizes for our Naughty and Nice picks, as well as for a randomly chosen entrant!


Using an image from our generous sponsor, Bugaboo, called Fun Flowers, it was easy to whip up a cute and summery thank you card: 


I coloured my flowers with Spectrum Noir and Sharpie markers (I don't have yellow or green in SNs) and shaded the background with blue chalk. The bug wings and flower centres are sparkled up with Wink of Stella, which totally justifies the gems framing the die cut sentiment. 
When it's Anything Goes, there's nothing to keep you from joining us! 

Supplies: white & black cardstock, Recollections gingham patterned paper, Bugaboo Fun Flowers digital stamp, Taylored Expressions Thanks die, Spectrum Noir & Sharpie markers, Multicrafts craft chalk, clear glitter Wink of Stella, Hero Arts gems

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable, I love bugaboo images. they are awesome. I picked up some SN yellow at Winners last year, if I see more I'll pick them up (I can return them if you already have some)