Sunday, December 18, 2016

... And One More Merry Monday Card!


I have one more card to share for the current Merry Monday challenge: Winter Fun. This time, I went a little more traditional in style than with the too cool skiing penguin dude of my last card. 


Some simple watercolouring of the scene and an embossed sentiment was all this detailed image really needed. I did use chalk to colour the sky a bit... some day, just maybe, I will learn to do pale background watercolouring first. Although, probably not. 🙄 Of course, I couldn't help myself and added a little glitter marker to the snow at the end. 

Supplies: grey cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, Stampin' Up Winter Memories stamps, MFT black licorice & Brilliance starlite black inks, Zig clean colour real brush markers, $ store chalk, MFT blueprints 24 stitched rectangle die, Spectrum Noir clear overlay sparkle marker

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, I really like the sweet simplicity of your card, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, I'm done with Christmas cards now, maybe I should start next years. I do have one to make but can't post it.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Love the simplicity of this one and again, great coloring. Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a lovely card Lindsey.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Love and hugs
Maarit