Thursday, November 3, 2016

Tags, Day Three


November 3rd, and I'm still keeping up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! I realized as I was finishing today's tags that I made one on Day 1, two the next day, and then three today for Day 3. This trend will not be continuing. :D 
Again there was more than enough inspiration on Tracey's post for me to get started. I finally decided to go with Jennifer Jackson's tags, with a little influence from Stephanie Muzzulin. Here's my trio:


I liked the rustic, homespun look of Stephanie's tag, which was echoed a bit in Jen's. Both used trees, and Jen's are on kraft tag bases. With those things in mind, I just started going through my stamps and picked the trees that I thought would be fun. From left to right, I used Paper Smooches, Unity and Hero Arts. I could have easily kept going, but I did have other things I was supposed to do today. ;) 

Supplies: white & Stampin' Up kraft cardstock, patterned paper scraps, Paper Smooches All You'll Need, Unity Oh! Joy! & Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer & Family & Friends stamps, Brilliance gamma green & Colorbox frost white, evergreen & cranberry inks, Zing clear, Hero Arts clear sparkle & Wow white embossing powders, Paper Smooches zig zag & stitched tag dies, Technique Tuesday This tag die, white gel pen, Studio Calico star wood veneers, twine and ribbon scraps, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I giggled as you said...the trend won't continue. lol. Great tags I think this is an awesome challenge blog I might be playing catch up but I want to try.

Birgit said...

These are so darling and really have that homespun feeling. I've been trying to play catch up on this challenge too. Great job!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love these pretty tags! Great color and a wonderful folk art feel!
Take care!
Michele

Chris Dring said...

Love these!