Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tag, Day Ten


We're into double-digits of November and Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! Just one tag for me today — I was attracted to the clean and graphic look of Amy Kolling's ornament tag. I kept the colours and the overall design, ending up with this: 


I really was going to use regular-striped paper, as Amy did, but then this sheet caught my eye. For the ornament topper, I used a stocking topper die. Having used holly leaves just two days ago on a tag, I decided to add little die cut ornaments to the ends of my twine instead. Just to emphasize the whole "this is supposed to look like an ornament" thing, too. ;) 
With lots of dies used for this, I'm going to link up again to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge. 


Supplies: white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, silver pearl paper, Lawn Fawn patterned paper, Simon Says Stamp/Kelly Purkey Tis the Season stamp, Versamark ink, Zing glitter red embossing powder, Papertrey Ink tag sale #4, Paper Smooches stocking, Impression Obsession Christmas Icons & Spellbinders circle dies, PSX silver glitter paint, Hemptique red & silver baker's twine, scrap white ribbon, pop-dot tape

SaveSaveSaveSave Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jen W. said...

Diggin' that chevron paper and the stocking topper is the perfect bauble topper!!

Barbara Godden said...

Another winner. Fabulous job on the tag.

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so cute! I LOVE these deep, rich Christmas colors and the little ornaments on the side!
Take care!
Michele

Chris Dring said...

Yep, I like this one too!