Sunday, September 11, 2016

Rerun Challenge

Good Sunday evening! I'm stopping by with a card for a new-to-me challenge, Winnie & Walter's Rerun challenge


The challenge is looking for cards using the Winnie & Walter set In Bloom: Renee's Leaves. Here's what I came up with: 


I started by stamping and clear embossing the sunflower from Anna's Flora onto watercolour cardstock. I also stamped and cut a mask for the flower from a sticky note so I could stamp and emboss the two leaves. After watercolouring, I stamped the sentiment and embossed with sparkle embossing powder just to add a little something. I die cut the panel and popped it up just a little, using some fun foam, on the patterned paper base. Sequins seemed a little too blingy, but a few enamel dots felt just right. 
With lots of stamping, I'm going to add this to the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, Stamp It
If you haven't checked out this challenge, there's some great inspiration, including a video by my friend Emily! Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend. ;) 

Supplies: white cardstock, Strathmore watercolour paper, My Minds Eye Lost & Found: Rosy patterned paper, Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Anna's Flora, In Bloom: Renee's Leaves & The Party stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Zing clear & Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powders, Winnie & Walter Katharine die, Zig clean colour watercolour markers, My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas enamel dots, fun foam


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Winnie & Walter said...

Pretty card, Lindsey! Thank you so much for joining in on our Rerun Challenge.