Pink this definitely is. I started with smooshing four (why do I have FOUR? Now there's a question) shades of pink distress ink on my craft mat/butcher paper, misting with a bit of water, and using the result to ink this roses background stamp. While I got a very pretty full size impression, with a second inking I also got this smaller panel. I decided to use it with some coordinating cardstock and a simple thank you sentiment. The full size panel has gone into what Leslie would have called a UFO (unfinished object) pile for use some other time.
There's still a bit of time left if you want to play along, too, in (gah!) pink or some other colour.
Supplies: Stampin' Up melon mambo & textured blushing bride cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card roses & Hero Arts thank you stamps, spun sugar, worn lipstick, picked raspberry & victorian velvet distress inks, pop-dot tape