Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Holiday Time!

And if not quite yet holiday time, it is now officially December. Eek! One good thing a new month brings is a brand new Naughty or Nice challenge. And what could be more appropriate for December than "winter holidays":



We are looking for any and all winter-holiday themed projects, from Christmas to Kwanzaa, Hanukkah to December birthdays. I didn't want to let down the team, so I went just a bit to the naughty side for my card...



There are just so many people this card could be sent to! :P And it's appropriate whether the holidays leave you stressed out or laid back and chillin'. 
I'm adding my festive card to the current Just Us Girls and Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenges. 
Remember to check out the terrific offerings of all the Naughty or Nice team members... and if you have need of a card for the various upcoming celebrations, I hope you will join us! 


Supplies: white & American Crafts red glitter cardstock, Paper Smooches Free Spirits & Simon Says Stamps/Kelley Purkey Cheers & Tis the Season stamps, SU real red & garden green & Memento tangelo, dandelion, teal zeal, lulu lavender, grape jelly & elderberry inks

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

oh yes! I love therainbow glasses, the fun 'fa la la' going up the side, and that terrific sparkle strip! Bring on the holiday beverages :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great holiday party card....love the rainbow glasses! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So fun! I love the multicolored wine glasses and clean design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun use of the glasses! Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a perfect card! I love that those glasses look like they're mingling and singing!

Dotty Jo said...

I love the different coloured glasses - great card! Jo x

Heather said...

Love the fa la la strip. And all the wine glasses!! Love the CAS design.

Monika Reeck said...

adorable card
love the rainbow glass too
and great idea with la la la on the side of your card and nice red sparkle paper you have choosen...love your card concept Lindsey...I am joining for the first time Naughty or Nice challenge...would be so happy if you like to see my card too..and maybe leaving me some love back..big hugs, Monika