Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celebrate with Chris!

**My second post today! What's up with that?
You can see my other post here.**

My snarky sister Chris is a brand new member of the Just Us Girls design team! What better way to celebrate with her than to enter the first challenge with her as a member? Especially since it's such a fitting theme:


I have also learned that Chris likes to enjoy an occasional glass of wine, so I think my project is most appropriate:


Just because I made my wine tag clean and simple doesn't mean there can't be some shine! There is red glimmer paper behind the die cut sentiment, while the sentiment is blinged with red sparkle embossing powder. I filled in the heart with a little clear Wink of Stella glitter marker, but I think one would only really notice that detail before one started to drink the wine. ;)
Congrats, Chris! 

Supplies: white cardstock, Stampin' Up red glimmer paper, Unity Drink with a Joyful Heart stamp, Memento Luxe love letter ink, red sparkle embossing powder, Avery Elle Cheers dies, Wink of Stella clear glitter marker

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I can't love this enough! Love all that sparkle!! And, wine bottle tag!!! Awesome possum!! Thanks Sistah! Muah!

On an official note: Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Anonymous said...

CELEBRATE indeed! This expresses the theme this week perfectly!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun wine tag! Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Jessi Fogan said...

Is there really anything that says celebrate more than wine?? Nope. This is super fun (and sparkly!)

Heather said...

Love the sparkly bling on this tag. Love the wine also..oh wait...the challenge was for the tag, right?...not the wine. Sorry ;-0