Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Get Krafty

This week, Simon Says Stamp is looking for crafts made with kraft... that tan-coloured cardstock that is great as a neutral, especially when white might seem a little stark. I like to use it for tags, and so that's what I did.



I think this tag makes me joyful... of course, wine does sometimes, too. ;) I thought this Unity sentiment was a perfect accompaniment for a hostess gift bottle of wine. And my new Simon Says Stamp ink just happened to match the patterned paper perfectly. I coloured the heart in with a little Wink of Stella shimmer, just for fun. 



Supplies: Stampin' Up kraft & Naturals white cardstock, Theresa Collins Far and Away patterned paper, Unity Drink with a Joyful Heart stamp, Simon Says Stamp schoolhouse red ink, Avery Elle Cheers die, Spellbinders oval die, Stampin' Up ticket corner punch, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush marker

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Love this tag Linds. The red and kraft combo is one of my favorites :)
This sentiment is just perfect too!

Heather G said...

Usually drinking wine gives me a joyful heart {smile}. I love the tag and sentiment. I also like fraft paper...better than white and softer than ivory

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh yes, and who wouldn't? Wine makes a joyful heart, no? This is really fantastic, Linds. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty!

Jessi Fogan said...

That is awesome! Such a perfect sentiment for the gift, lol! And seriously, that IS a perfect match...crazy!