Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Split It Up at Crafty Creations Challenges

Wednesday already! Must be time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges. This week the challenge is to SPLIT IT UP -- split up the sentiment on your card or other creation. Our generous sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear's Digital Outlet. I was able to use images from Stitchy Stamps as well as patterned paper from Panda Bear Designs on the birthday card I made this week. 
The outside...


And the inside...


That patterned paper? It's actually from a Christmas collection, but cropping out the wintry flourishes in the corners gave me just the look I wanted. I resized, angled and overlapped three instruments over top. The outside sentiment is computer-generated so I could coordinate it with the inside. 
For more inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the team's projects this week, then link up your creation! 

Supplies: black & white cardstock, Stitchy Stamps Jazz Band & Panda Bear Designs Christmas Papers images



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Waitaminit, you rearranged those using the computer? OH THE POSSIBILITIES if only I had the patience to learn...I love the sentiment :)

Chris Dring said...

Awesome card Lindsey! Kudos to you for using your computer to help you out. I have no clue how to do that. Most things I do are by accident! LOL!

Anna-Karin said...

Great card. Take care.
Hugs Anna-Karin