Friday, February 25, 2011

A Mickey Valentine

Valentine's is long over, but I'm not quite done showing my Valentine cards.


This is the card I made for my husb... I knew I wanted to use this image, but it took me a while to decide what I wanted it to say. I found free Minnie and Mickey fonts, and went with the timeless couples idea. (The inside, of course, reads, "...you and me".)

Supplies: white & red cardstock, EK Success Mickey Mouse clear stamp, Brilliance graphite black ink, clear embossing powder, Prismacolor pencils Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Angela said...

How sweet! I love the cleanness of it all, and the sentiment is so heartfelt. What more could one ask for in a Valentine?

PS: your PCS blinkie is almost as mesmerizing as the penguins!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, this is so sweet! I love the way you framed them with a red circle!

Meg said...

Oh, another Mickey fan!!! This is so cute...definitely going to steal it for my parental's anniversary!

Donelda said...

eeek, this is so adorable!! I LOVE it!!! and just so you know, I still have a draft post that is a Christmas card....LOL!!!

marilynprestonn said...

darling image of Mickey & Minnie! CAS is looking good here. WOW

Karin said...

I doesn't matter that you are late in showing your Valentine, because I'm super late in visiting you :) This would be a great anniversary card too...Hope all is well!

sunghee said...

Such a simple, cute, and sweet card!