The sweet and very talented Emily has generously awarded me with this:
Emily's blog, Art♥From♥the♥Heart, stylish? Check. Mine? Um, not so much. Well, it's a stylish background, I suppose (thank you, Blogger). And the g's in the title? They're quite stylin'. So, I will graciously accept. ;)
In accepting this honour, I have to share eight things about me. Hmmmm...
- I am extremely left-handed. (Yes, handedness comes in degrees.) The only thing I do with that other hand is wield scissors, which, come to think of it, may help explain why my fine cutting skills occasionally leave something to be desired.
- Favourite author: Charles Dickens.
- Cary Grant = swoon. Has since the first time I saw To Catch a Thief when I was maybe seven.
- Favourite musical: Sweeney Todd. Stephen Sondheim is a genius wordsmith.
- Favourite movie: Holiday. See #3 above.
- Book I'm currently reading: Beautiful Lie the Dead by Barbara Fradkin.
- Favourite colour: red.
- I'm not fond of having my picture taken. (What, you guessed that from my avatar?)
I also have to pass this award on to eight deserving bloggers. This is tricky; I'm so new at this blogging business, most of my recipients will likely go, "What? Who?" And I'm sure some will have received this same award before. But award it I will! (In no particular order...)
- Angela @ Paper Cupboard
- Meg @ Corgi Creations
- Donelda @ Wiggy's World
- Julie Ranae @ Julie's Open Window
- Cheryl @ CAFE Expressions
- Lisa @ Dahlhouse Designs
- Michelle @ Freedom in Creating
- Heather @ Bits & Pieces
Now I just have to let these stylish people know...Pin It Now!