Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Passing the Torch

Yes, it's that time... my month as an AmberINK torchbearer has come to an end. It was a crazy month of balancing holidays, family... and creating! Here's a little summary of what I made, all while running with a flaming ORANGE torch...


And now, drumroll please, as I announce the next ORANGEtorchbearer...


I don't think this is really Meg...
 Meg is a stamper and cardmaker extraordinaire with a wicked sense of humour whom I'm glad to say has become a friend in the past few months. I know she will carry the torch high and dazzle you with her AmberINK creations.
I'd also like to thank the equally über-talented Angela for entrusting the torch to me for the past month. They were big shoes to fill, so I hope I did you proud!   Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Karin said...

So happy to have you as part of the Alumni now :)

Angela said...

Aw, I'm so proud of your torch-bearing skills! Your projects were great, your penguins continue to amuse, and I sure hope you had fun!

Welcome to the alumni family, Linds!

Go Orange!

Emily Leiphart said...

Hooray for you joining the Amber Ink alumnae! I love seeing all your projects together like this. Three cheers for you passing the Orange Torch to Meg! :D

wendyp said...

Awesome month! You made Team Orange proud!!! Welcome to the alumni!

Pam said...

You have been a fantastic torchbearer. I don't know if the alumni house will be able to stand having you all under one roof - I better go and reinforce the walls.

*CAFE said...

Great run, Lindsey! See you on the alumni board!

Meg said...

This is pretty intimidating having to follow your fabulous projects! You certainly were a great Team Orange Torchbearer! Thanks for passing it along to me!

Alyssa S said...

So fun to run with you! Great projects :o)