Friday, December 24, 2010

My First Unity Friends with Flair!

Happy Christmas Eve, or Happy Friday, or happy "I have time to sit at the computer and blog hop"! I thought I'd try playing along with Unity Stamp Company's Friends with Flair blog hop for the first time!



This is a Christmas card I made with Unity's October 2010 Kit of the Month "Take Time to Laugh" and the cute little freebie that came with the November/December issue of Paper Crafts magazine. Although I think of it more as buying the stamp and getting a free bonus magazine. :D I really like these little mittens, and I'm currently addicted to paper-piecing them. They fit nicely on a small scrap of leftover patterned paper, too! ;)
Check out Unity's great deals right now:



You can check out all the blog hop creations by starting at Unity's blog. If you're already hopping, your next stop is Andrea. And remember to watch for the blinkie! ;)

Supplies: SU kraft, green & white cardstock, DCWV Christmas collection dp, Unity October KOM, Brilliance graphite black and Colorbox evergreen inks, clear ep, Studio G gold glitter glue Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, I recognize that card...it's sitting on the TV stand you helped me pick up...the one that finally came out of the box! I love it btw.
P.S. You need to ditch the captcha. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Lindsey! The patterned paper is perfect for those mittens and I love how the colours are highlighted by the paneling and card base. Thanks for joining FWF!!

Lori said...

What a sweet card! Love the green with the kraft.

Meg said...

Fantastic card!! You're really making me regret not getting that kit--those mittens are fabulous, especially in polka dot!
ps I tried ditching the captcha and immediately had 2 spam comments with icky links. Supposedly they've improved their spam detectors so I'm giving it another go. But I don't think you should have to ditch the captcha if you don't want to.

jennifer mitten said...

Great card - I love all mitten stamps!

shuggy said...

cute!

Anne Tussing said...

Yea for your first FWF!!! Cute card! I love to paper piece those mittens too:)

Andrea said...

Congrats on joining the hop and great card to start off! Merry Christmas!

Angela said...

Hooray for hopping! Hooray for mittens too -- very cute in polka dots!

Merry Christmas, Linds!

Anonymous said...

I adore this card! I love the clean design, just fabulous!

Merry Christmas!
lisa a.

Linda said...

These mitten so cool looks great! merry chirstmas!

Nancy B said...

Very cute, love those little mittens!

Gwen said...

Welcome to FWF!! Love those mittens, wish I had chased down a pair!