Friday, December 3, 2010

My Favourite?

I was looking at this year's stack of Christmas cards, trying to see if I have a favourite of the ones I've made so far this year. It might just be this one:


Why? Well, it has music (one of these days I might try to play it, before I cut into all of it) that Joy sentiment is kinda cool, and the card as a whole has some interest to it without getting fussy. At least, I think so.

Supplies: SU Very Vanilla and black cs, SU Newsprint dsp, Brilliance graphite black and Colorbox cranberry inks, clear ep, corner-rounding punch, red ribbon scrap, dimensionals, rhinestone Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Great first card, Lindsey! I love the black and white with that wonderful pop of red!!!

Welcome to blogland!!! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this card! Music is certainly joyful!

Angela said...

Love the clean design -- and black/white/red is such a great classic combo. Very merry!