Thursday, December 2, 2010

First Post

So here it is, a blog, something I really never thought I'd do. But thanks to the urgings of blogging friends (thanks Emily, Angela and Meg!), I'm giving it a go. Who knows, maybe it will become an obsession! The plan is to have my own little place to post my papercrafting creations, to talk about cooking (another hobby of mine) and who knows, maybe have a forum for the occasional rant! If you've somehow stumbled onto this little corner of the web... welcome! Come back anytime. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see this blog fill up with your wonderful creations!

Angela said...

Welcome to the blog world! You'll have fun :)

sunghee said...

My goodness! You just started blogging and look at all your wonderfulness! Cool~!!!